Out of schedule

Hello there,

Today I will be a little off topic... I mean, it will be something like my reflection about what occurs around.

I need to say that the all news today are very impressive. In the sentimental way, the death of one is a happiness of thousands. I can't understand what is happening nowadays... brutal strikes in almost all countries of South America, strikes in community of Catalonia, death of ISIS leader, war is present everywhere and all this is only about money... the thing which had invented a human being. And now one kills the other one, all we are doing is pursuit of the money, because only that makes our life more different, no one cares about the Earth. The invention of the term "worth" was the first lunch of chain of all circumstances that we can observe now.

The clue of this entry is make you reflect about it. When we are in pursuit of the money, where is then the place for life?

It's enough for today.
See you soon
Mb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strong enough

Coffee mug

RIP [*] my espresso machine...