Strong enough

Hello there,
Do you remember the coffee that I mentioned in the last post entry? That one which time of freshness keeps for 3 months. So today I want to give you some information about it.

Well, it's darkly roasted coffee with a mysterious sticker on package... I think that's a strong woman, but maybe it's a picture that shows how somebody could feel after drinking it, I don't know, but it's kind of funny picture, look at it!

So, the aesthetic part we have done, it's good to get down to the taste. Its destination is rather to express machine or French pot than to Chemex or Dripper, because of dark roasted level. It contains 100 % of arabica coffee beans, but it's not a single origin, well it comes from Brazil, Guatemala, Salvador, Costa Rica and India. The taste is quite good, I mean, not surprising, but also not disappointing. It's a good gift for someone who we don't know so much. I'm talking (writing) about espresso, in the cause of latte, or all of kind with milk coffees, my expert who had learnt that is allergic to lactose isn't objective any more, but for her it was delicious to drink it (after one week fast). 

That's all, 
See ya!
MB 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

El Salvador and Brazil

RIP [*] my espresso machine...